Senior Revenue Accountant (Houston, Texas)
The qualified candidate will be responsible for revenue accounting functions and will report directly to the Controller. He or she will have a strong understanding of royalty payments, suspense, escheating funds, account reconciliations, leases, regulatory guidelines, and familiarity with royalty and tax processing.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Record monthly revenue and remit royalties for oil and gas sales for operated properties.
- Record revenue sales for non-operated properties.
- Monitor gas balancing, pipeline imbalances and prepare reports.
- Analyze oil and gas volumes and prices.
- 1099 reporting.
- Owner withholding payments.
- Process division of interest changes from the land department.
- Respond to royalty owners inquiries.
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations.
- Additional special projects and duties as requested.
- Minimum 5 + years of oil and gas revenue accounting.
- BS in accounting or finance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills.
To apply please complete the Employment Application
and email to our HR Department
along with your resume,
or fax to (866) 241-4096.
An Equal Opportunity Employer