– Reduce operating expenses
– Well stimulation – Reperforating, Acidizing, Fracture Stimulation
– Saltwater disposal and water flood injection well installation and optimization
– Procedures and Economics involved with all of the above.
– New well completions – Tubing design, Preforating, Acidizing, Fracture Stimulation
– Facility design and construction – Wellhead design, separation equipment, tank storage, dehydration, pipeline installation, SWD facilities
– Artificial Lift installations – Rod pump systems, gas lift installations, plunger lift systems
– Procedures involved with all of the above
– Submit regulatory paperwork for work product in section1 and 2
– Prepare exhibits and provide expert testimony
– Workover/Completion supervision – Provide engineering supervision for workover and completion operations
– Light roustabout work – lifting tubing subs, valves, ect. (50 lbs)To apply please complete the Employment Application and email to our HR Department along with your resume, or fax to (866)241-4096. Download a summary of our employee benefits.