Mechanic (Tioga, North Dakota)
The qualified candidate will be responsible for all field repair and maintenance activities for a wide variety of equipment. The role will be located in the field in North Dakota and will be based out of the Tioga office. The candidate will work as part of the field operations team, working closely with all field supervisors and engineers.
- 3+ years of related field experience in a similar or complementary role
- Current in all relevant and required OSHA safety training for oil and gas operations
- Knowledge and experience in equipment applications; operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repair for vehicles, diesel and natural gas engines, reciprocating pumps and compressors
- Conduct repair and preventative maintenance on all equipment in the field
- Conduct preventative maintenance of fleet vehicles
- Coordinate contractors and insure service quality of contractors used for repair and maintenance on equipment
- Work closely with production and operations personnel to improve efficiency of operations and reduce overall costs of operating and maintaining equipment, while minimizing down time
- Assist in devising and implementing a formal repair and maintenance plan
- Carry out unplanned maintenance and repair as required
To apply please complete the Employment Application
and email to our HR Department
along with your resume,
or fax to (866) 241-4096.
An Equal Opportunity Employer