Facilities Project Manager (Houston, Texas)
Donald Kessel, Sr. Vice President
The qualified candidate will be responsible for engineering design, budgeting, planning, construction, and delivery of all field-related operations infrastructure for the company’s Northern Region assets. The role will be located in the Houston Office. The role will require travel to North Dakota for supervision of project installations. The candidate will work as part of the engineering technical team, working closely with all aspects of the operation including drilling, completion, production, and finance.
- 15+ years of related field experience in a similar or complementary role.
- Bachelor’s degree in related engineering discipline.
- Previous management experience is not required, but is preferred.
- Ultimate responsibility for delivering infrastructure projects on time and on budget to optimize operations costs and asset value.
- Lead all aspects of project management for infrastructure installations including production facilities, produced fluid pipeline gathering systems, salt water disposal facilities, drilling pad site construction, and field road construction.
- Complete all required detailed engineering and design work to support project scoping, bidding, and implementation.
- Lead bidding process for all third-party requirements, including bid document preparation, contract review, and vendor / provider recommendation.
- Supervise all critical aspects of field construction and implementation, including project initiation, field inspection and testing, determination of project completion, and facility start-up operations.
- Collaborate with internal and external field supervisors to ensure a safe work environment.
- Coordinate internal regulatory resources to ensure timely filing of all required permits and regulatory paperwork.
- Maintain proactive project budget and timing estimation throughout project with detailed post-mortem analysis.
To apply please complete the Employment Application
and email to our HR Department
along with your resume,
or fax to (866) 241-4096.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Available Positions