Electrician (Tioga, North Dakota)
Shannon Holter, District Superintendent
The qualified candidate will be responsible for performing all electrician duties that the individual is qualified to do, specifically, assemble, install and wire electrical systems in accordance with safety and building codes. The role will be located in the field in North Dakota and will be based out of the Tioga office. The candidate will work as part of the field operations team, working closely with all field supervisors and engineers.
- Assist with installation and duties associated with consistent electrical codes to avoid hazardous wiring
- Install switches, relays and circuit-breaker panels
- Test circuits with testing instruments such as ohmmeter, circuit tested and megger
- Participate in on-call/call-out service call activities required to support operations in the field as requested
- Prepare, read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams to plan and complete project according to approved plan specifications
- Troubleshoot systems such as control systems, gas detection systems and fire detection systems
- 3+ years of industrial electrician experience is required
- Associate degree in Electrical Technology preferred
To apply please complete the Employment Application and email to our HR Department along with your resume,
or fax to (866) 241-4096.
An Equal Opportunity Employer