Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Kyle Ledbetter, Administrative Services Supervisor
Shannon Holter, District Superintendent
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks including answering a multi-line phone, greeting visitors, record management and performing special projects as needed. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Professional appearance and phone voice
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Oil and gas experience is a plus
- Provide direction and prioritization standards for the screening of all incoming calls, mail, and appointments requiring interaction with both internal and external employees.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist in the preparation and mailing of documents and correspondence as needed.
To apply please complete the Employment Application and email to our HR Department along with your resume,
or fax to (866) 241-4096.
An Equal Opportunity Employer